Business Cards Alaska: The Most Important Information to Include on Your Business Cards Barrow
Business Cards Alaska: I remember that last year I attended a conference where a very popular speaker was teaching people about the right way to grow their business. I was so impressed by his speech that I could almost feel the growth of a business under his guidance.
And then he hit me: he asked all the business persons in the room to take out their business cards and start sharing them between themselves.
Oh, I didn’t have a business card. Silly me! Silly me! It was a great opportunity to make new connections and I had just missed it!
- How can you make sure this doesn’t happen to you?
- Well, first of all, make sure you DO have a business card.
- Then, make sure you have at least 10 business cards with you at all times.
- Thirdly, make sure you include the most important information about your business on your business card.
Speaking of which…
What are the most important things to include on a business card?
- Your business logo
- Your business name
- Your name and your job title
- Your phone number
- Your fax number
- Your website address
- Your logo
Here are some extra tips if you want your business card to really stand out:
- You can include a QR code on your business card and have people access your website just by scanning the code with their smartphones.
If you don’t have any ideas as to what to include on the back of the business cards you can simply add a map to your office. Use Google Maps to create a screenshot and then simply put it there: it’s practical and it looks great!