Is digital printing a better alternative to offset printing? Find out more about what a printing service involves in the article below:
Due to the fact that design is such a complex market industry, it requires a great deal of considerable thought and planning, for the implementation process to be successful. And printing is one of the most discussed and sought after implementation strategies. It needs to be extremely well made in order to provide ultimate quality.
What are the most important questions to answer when looking for a good printing service?
If you want to benefit from qualitative printing services you should be able to answer to answer the following questions without hesitation:
- what finishes to use
- what stock to use
- traditional or digital printing …what to use?
When looking back, digital printing has a lot of benefits as opposed to traditional printing. But do these advantages benefit you and your business? Let’s have a quick look at some of the most
- important advantages of using digital printing:
- increased affordability
- technical advancements
- availability of more options than were previously possible in digital printing
- commercial print solutions are more readily available to everyone.
If you decide to start up your own printing company, you need to fully understand the differences between digital and offset printing services, in order to be truly successful.
Here are the most important advantages of choosing digital printing for your company:
- Shorter turnaround
- Lower costs for very small print runs
- Availability of variable data printing (database driven, e.g. mailing lists)
- Many of the mechanical steps required for offset printing are eliminated (namely, making films and color proofs, manually stripping the pieces together, and making plates).
Make sure you know exactly what type of printing is ideal for your company and start building your business in you area of Anchorage, Barrow, Bethel, Fairbanks, Kenai, Seward, Soldotna and Alaska, today!