Is Digital Printing a Better Solution Than Traditional, Offset Printing? Find Out More in The Article Below
Designers have to make their final decision based on three considerations: the volume of work, the amount of money they have to spend and the time they have available. In more recent years, digital printing has become a top solution for many designers and publishing companies on the market. However, there are plenty of pro arguments in favor of traditional printing as well. So how do you know you’ve made the right choice?
Looking for digital printing solutions in your area of Anchorage, Barrow, Bethel, Fairbanks, Kenai, Seward, Soldotna and Alaska?
It’s always best to make an informed decision before getting the project started. Take a look at some of the pros and cons of digital printing to find the solution that suits you the most:
– It is ideal for designers who have a tight deadline and need to move fast. Digital printing offers fast turnarounds at a reasonable price.
– It can help you keep costs down since digital printing is extremely effective when it comes to low volumes of work.
– The accuracy of the proofing is unlike anything else: you won’t get the same quality of extremely detailed sample anywhere else. You are able to actually see the final results in your hands, before going through the entire printing process.
– The level of customization in terms of text, images and colors is unique and can be done during the print process, without causing any issues to the final results.
– Although it is constantly improving, digital printing has some serious competition in traditional offset when it comes to color accuracy. Traditional printers seem to offer a bit more flexibility in the area of paper range and ink options.
– When it comes to high level of volume, traditional printing has the advantage of being more affordable and cost effective
Take into consideration all of the above and weigh up the pros and cons of both parties involved, before making your final decision.